Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Book Review

                I am pleased to share this time on my blog to tell you about a wonderful devotional written by a lovely, godly woman who I call my sister. I met Ifeoma Samuel through social media when she asked me to do a guest post on her blog, Purposeful and Meaningful. Through various emails and other communications I now not only consider her a fellow author, writer and blogger, but I also consider her my sister in the Lord. It never ceases to amaze me how wide, how deep and how precious the family of God is. We are miles apart, oceans apart, but we share something that is eternal that can never be taken away from us, we share Jesus Christ.
  When Ifeoma asked me to read her new devotional and do a review I was excited as well as honored, and I am pleased to tell you that it was wonderful! In her devotional, “My 30 Days’ Journey To a Fulfilled Life” , Ifeoma covers every single area of your life from the spiritual, to the physical. She combines the wisdom of scripture with her own personal experience in this insightful devotional that I will read over and over again. If you are not feeling fulfilled, or perhaps you are feeling alone, I want to encourage you to go and get a copy of this book for your library. You will not be able to put it down, until you to have found your way to a “30 Days’ Journey to a Fulfilled life.” 


Ifeoma Samuel Author, Writer and Blogger, Purposeful and Meaningful